Which two types of applications are best suited for UDP? (Choose two.)
- applications that need data flow control
- applications that require reliable delivery
- applications that handle reliability themselves
- applications that need the reordering of segments
- applications that can tolerate some data loss, but require little or no delay
Answers Explanation & Hints:
Applications that can tolerate some data loss, require a simple request and reply, and handle reliability themselves are best suited for UDP. UDP has low overhead and no requirement of reliability. TCP provides services for reliability, controlling data flow, and the reordering of segments.