Refer to the exhibit. A network administrator is configuring inter-VLAN routing on a network. For now, only one VLAN is being used, but more will be added soon. What is the missing parameter that is shown as the highlighted question mark in the graphic?
- It identifies the number of hosts that are allowed on the interface.
- It identifies the type of encapsulation that is used.
- It identifies the subinterface.
- It identifies the native VLAN number.
- It identifies the VLAN number.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The completed command would be encapsulation dot1q 7 . The encapsulation dot1q part of the command enables trunking and identifies the type of trunking to use. The 7 identifies the VLAN number.
For More Questions and Answers Click the link below:
CCNA 2 SRWE – Switching, Routing, and Wireless Essentials (Version 7.00) – SRWE Final Exam Answers Full 100% v7 & v7.02 2023
CCNA 2 SRWE v7.0 & v7.02 – Modules 1 – 4 – Switching Concepts, VLANs, and Inter-VLAN Routing Exam Answers 2022 2023 Full 100%