A data analyst is building a portfolio for future prospective employers and wishes to include a previously completed project. What three process documentations would be included in building that portfolio? (Choose three.)
- The basis of choosing the respective data set.
- The failures of the unstructured data set selected.
- The methods used to analyze the data.
- A list of data analytic tools that did not work in the described manner for the project.
- The hours spent on study and hours worked on projects.
- The data-based research questions and research problem addressed in the respective project.
Answers Explanation & Hints:
The three process documentations that would be included in building a portfolio for a previously completed data analytics project are:
- The data-based research questions and research problem addressed in the respective project: This documentation would outline the research problem that was being addressed in the project and the specific questions that were used to guide the analysis.
- The methods used to analyze the data: This documentation would provide an overview of the methods and techniques that were used to analyze the data, including any statistical or machine learning algorithms.
- The basis of choosing the respective data set: This documentation would outline the criteria used to select the data set, including the sources of the data, the quality of the data, and any other relevant factors that were considered in the selection process.
The other options listed (failures of the unstructured data set, list of non-working data analytic tools, and hours spent on study and projects) may not necessarily be relevant or useful for including in a data analytics portfolio.